- The school fees will be charged for 12 months. They are collected in 10 months. The school fees for February and March have to be paid in February only. School fees for April and May will be collected in March.
- The school fee amount is fixed by the management and is subject to periodic revision to cope up with the staff pay increase and for providing infrastructure. Refer the fee card regarding the payment of fees.
- The fees should be paid before the 15th of every month. A late fee of Rs. 10/- per month will be collected from the defaulters. If the fees is not paid regularly and month after month, the student shall be sent back home. All dues should be cleared before each terminal exam and before the issue of Hall ticket.
- Students will not be allowed to sit for any of the Tests or Examinations untill all fees or dues to the school are paid upto date.
- In case of genuine difficulty, a written request for the delay must be submitted by the parents before 20th of the month. Habitual delay in payment may cause the students to be sent home at their own risk.