- New admissionsare taken only in L.K.G. All pupils joining the school must produce the Municipal Birth Certificate. Once the name and date of birth is declared at the time of admission, they will not be changed later.
- Registration forms are given as per this schedule:
|U.K.G. and other classes
- Your child will be selected for admission subject to the availability of seats and the fulfilment of admission norms. If seats are available for other classes, entrance tests will be conducted and students shall be selected purely on the basis of merit. The child seeking admission should have the knowledge of Basic English. No recommendations are entertained.
- Intimation cards will be sent to the candidates selected for admission. Candidates shall pay the prescribed fee in cash. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- The selected candidates shall receive admission forms from the Principal's office.
- The parents must then forward the admission form correctly filled in and signed by them to the Principal, together with the T.C. from the school last attended. A copy of the birth certificate from Municipal Office or Baptism Certificate from the church has to be produced for the K.G. classes.
- At the time of admission the parents shall give an undertaking to the Principal and thereafter at the beginning of every academic year, assuring their obedience to all rules of the Institution and co-operation with the Principal and the Teachers.
- Admissions are left entirely to the decision of the Principal. After selection, the Principal is not available for any discussion regarding admissions.
- Students coming from other states must get their T.C. countersigned by thet District Educational Officer of the respective state.